What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brian.roberts.1293

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. My led drls are blinking and going nuts and have been for a while. I need a good set of replacements for them. Any links to some good ones would be appreciated. I also just ordered the right map lights for the interior thanks to you guys.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just used the Burban for something I don't do very often, HAULING. I just got back from TireRack, we went and picked up a new set of Yokohamas for the wife's car. Luckily TireRack has one of their distribution centers here locally, so I can buy tires from them and not have to pay the shipping, I can just go pick them up. My wife and I have bought ALL our tires from TireRack for the last 9-10 years now since we save so much money doing it that way.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
last time i did p/s pump was oh middle of the night on new years eve/morning some years ago, damn pump shaft broke while out snow plowing. thats a game ender, no brakes or steering, lost the belt of course too. but it was so cold i was able to drop the plow in the lot and limp it home to work on it.

one of the memory's that makes me not want to start plowing again......

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know how or have pictures on how to replace the lock cylinder. Or how to take the steering wheel covers off to access the cylinder. I can't find any screws to take out

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
last time i did p/s pump was oh middle of the night on new years eve/morning some years ago, damn pump shaft broke while out snow plowing. thats a game ender, no brakes or steering, lost the belt of course too. but it was so cold i was able to drop the plow in the lot and limp it home to work on it.

one of the memory's that makes me not want to start plowing again......
Been there man...lol... layin under a truck in the middle of a snowstorm in a customers driveway/lot .... too many times

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
There should be two torx screws in those bottom recessed holes and one in the top if there missing the 3 screws it will pop off exactly like your saying tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine didn't have any screws. When I put in my nnbs shifter I added matching screws. Little precaution to slow down thieves with all the GM truck theft going on around here. Maybe it'll work, maybe not:shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019