What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mirrors are good to go. Watched a vid on YT on where to make my connections so I didn't have to run the wires to the engine compartment.

The turn signal indicators are pretty f'n bright. They will definitely get peoples attention at night!

I had to level them. I couldn't stand them being winged up. You can see the difference in the pics.

hh0z4pB.jpg

EfGkKu9.jpg

Overall I'm very happy with the tow mirrors. I can see my surroundings much better, even if I'm not towing anything. I think it gives the truck a tougher look too.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mirrors are good to go. Watched a vid on YT on where to make my connections so I didn't have to run the wires to the engine compartment.

The turn signal indicators are pretty f'n bright. They will definitely get peoples attention at night!

I had to level them. I couldn't stand them being winged up. You can see the difference in the pics.

hh0z4pB.jpg

EfGkKu9.jpg

Overall I'm very happy with the tow mirrors. I can see my surroundings much better, even if I'm not towing anything. I think it gives the truck a tougher look too.

Looks good brother, I still need to level mine out...I keep putting it off as easy as it is lol

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good brother, I still need to level mine out...I keep putting it off as easy as it is lol
It is simple, but its a PITA.....if that makes sense.

Getting the right number of washers, getting them in place, shaving down the cap to fit...

It completely changes the look of the truck though.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is simple, but its a PITA.....if that makes sense.

Getting the right number of washers, getting them in place, shaving down the cap to fit...

It completely changes the look of the truck though.

I haven't watched the video how to level them in a while, how many washers did you use and what size? maybe I'll tackle the mirrors after replacing all 4 door speakers...again

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched the video how to level them in a while, how many washers did you use and what size? maybe I'll tackle the mirrors after replacing all 4 door speakers...again
I used 2 washers...couldn't tell you what size. Had them left over from a light fixture I installed at work. They seemed to be a little thicker than most. The leveling vid I watched, the guy used 4-5, so it really depends on what you're working with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts