What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Word, and I'm from the ghetto so not sure if he meant to offend us, but not cool
No offense meant. They just look like cheap crap that's all. It's your trucks so if you like them that's all that counts. Myself, I wouldn't even put them in my closet. But everybody has an opinion, right? Carry on! But really, I don't mean to offend anyone. I'm from the ghetto too. Grew up pretty damn poor.
Guys, I was sooooo joking. Hey, to each their own, I totally agree, but I wouldn't do that. I was just messing around. :angels25:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I was sooooo joking. Hey, to each their own, I totally agree, but I wouldn't do that. I was just messing around. :angels25:
Liar. I KNOW you are secretly installing them. Probably gonna add a set on the rear bumper for backup lights. Jump out, run to the back and switch them on, jump back in and check your mirrors.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Liar. I KNOW you are secretly installing them. Probably gonna add a set on the rear bumper for backup lights. Jump out, run to the back and switch them on, jump back in and check your mirrors.
Heyyyy...... That's a good idea........ NO! I mean, THAT'S A CRAZY idea! Yeah, that's it, crazy idea......:emotions33::secret:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heyyyy...... That's a good idea!
I was afraid you'd think it was stupid to get back in to check your mirrors when you could check them while you were still outside, just have to run to each side of your truck to do it.

Jackle1886

Reaction score
Two days ago it was 94*, hottest day of the year. And that's exactly when my blower resistor decided to take a dump. Yesterday I replaced that and the melted wiring harness.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GCL24