What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your thoughts like mine....build one $50 hmmm lol:think:
Does look nice, if I had the money I would get one, but also I don't do that much engine work to justify it either.
Trust me, me being lifted, working on anything under my hood requires a step ladder or sitting on the Rad support. It's a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS. I do need to finally get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How'd you tackle it? I know there's those thick push in tabs behind it.
Yep that's what I did. I climbed up underneath and used pliers to squeeze the tab and reached out and pulled on the cap as I squeezed the tabs. Ended up breaking one but doesn't really matter when they put one every 3 inches

Last edited:

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished the bumper
IMG_1095.JPG
Well not completely finished just need to spray the clear coat. No I didn't spray it outside I just moved it out so I could take a picture with my truck in it. I'll post the finish product in a few hours when I'm done and the clear coat is dry. Should I do a write up for the process or does everyone kinda know already what to do?

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Finished the bumper
View attachment 77631
Well not completely finished just need to spray the clear coat. No I didn't spray it outside I just moved it out so I could take a picture with my truck in it. I'll post the finish product in a few hours when I'm done and the clear coat is dry. Should I do a write up for the process or does everyone kinda know already what to do?
Good build thread material, plus then u can do write ups on whatever u want.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Finished the bumper
View attachment 77631
Just give us materials used. Grit sand paper, paint, adhesion promoter, exc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts