What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man!! That is nasty sounding....Post those times up and any video if someone will take some for you.

shakedown067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added new driving lights. The halos are on when the truck is in drive (wired to the old DRLs), the driving lights come on with the headlights. While I was there, I had to drop the bumper valance to install the lights, so I cleaned it up, prepped it and painted it bumper/trim black. Also rewired the stock DRLs with new pigtails and they are now turn signals. Now I just need LED bulbs and new headlight and turn signal housings. Headlights aren't a year old and already hazing beyond being able to polish them out. I'll be having the next set of lenses clear coated.

IMG_6605.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added new driving lights. The halos are on when the truck is in drive (wired to the old DRLs), the driving lights come on with the headlights. While I was there, I had to drop the bumper valance to install the lights, so I cleaned it up, prepped it and painted it bumper/trim black. Also rewired the stock DRLs with new pigtails and they are now turn signals. Now I just need LED bulbs and new headlight and turn signal housings. Headlights aren't a year old and already hazing beyond being able to polish them out. I'll be having the next set of lenses clear coated.

IMG_6605.jpg
looks good!

Blackie

Reaction score
Installed a Viper 5305 Remote Start/Alarm combo with Smart Start and 530t window modules. Digging the control with my smartphone.:headbang:

Blackie

Reaction score
Did you install it yourself and what did it cost you?

Yes, installed it all myself. The alarm/remote start, bypass module, smartstart module, and 2 window modules cost around $345 all purchased from ebay. I paid $15 to a guy on ebay to activate my smartstart module (only DEI dealers can). I probably used $30 in material (connectors, wire, relays, etc.) so grand total of right around $400. I used to be a car audio installer in my younger days but aside from running wires in all 4 doors for the power window modules I would say this wasn't too difficult of an install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dela