What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping my truck of at the shop. To finish the lift I currently have Keys, 2" rear spacers, TJ rear Links, cognito front links, shock extenders, 295/70/17MT
Front 38.5
Rear 40.25

Should be getting 3" more in the front and 2" more in the rear, so it should look pretty darn level, if not, I may end up ordering 1-1.5" spacers and replacing my 2"

Moog UCAs, lower ball joints, in/out tie rods, SS braided hoses, 5100s all around, spindles, 2" lift rear coils, Spohn adj pan hard bar, rear wheel spacer (2"), new front speed sensors, alignment, brake flush.

Sorry about the dark picture, I just took it, I figured I might as well get one last pic while the truck is 3" shorter than it will be Saturday afternoon when I pick it up
IMG_0661.JPG

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropping my truck of at the shop. To finish the lift I currently have Keys, 2" rear spacers, TJ rear Links, cognito front links, shock extenders, 295/70/17MT
Front 38.5
Rear 40.25

Should be getting 3" more in the front and 2" more in the rear, so it should look pretty darn level, if not, I may end up ordering 1-1.5" spacers and replacing my 2"

Moog UCAs, lower ball joints, in/out tie rods, SS braided hoses, 5100s all around, spindles, 2" lift rear coils, Spohn adj pan hard bar, rear wheel spacer (2"), new front speed sensors, alignment, brake flush.

Sorry about the dark picture, I just took it, I figured I might as well get one last pic while the truck is 3" shorter than it will be Saturday afternoon when I pick it up
View attachment 70339

Man that is helluva parts list. Should be dialed in when she comes back. Look forward to pics and your report.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today I actually used my heater for the first time this season.

Can anyone tell me why I seem to be able to hear my heater through the onstar speaker? It only does it with the heat not the ac. It's like a buzz that come from the speaker above the driver seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think she'll be like riding on pillows come Saturday night, first thing I'm going to do is give her a bath and take some pictures
Man that is helluva parts list. Should be dialed in when she comes back. Look forward to pics and your report.

Last edited:

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my cheap ebay light strip underbody LEDs with 4 rock light pods. Miss the overall glow vs the distinct light sources, but the pods are much higher quality than the strips. Still pretty happy with them. And no, I don't run them like this all the time. They're wired into the courtesy lighting circuit, so they come on with the puddles.

lights.jpg

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Replaced my cheap ebay light strip underbody LEDs with 4 rock light pods. Miss the overall glow vs the distinct light sources, but the pods are much higher quality than the strips. Still pretty happy with them. And no, I don't run them like this all the time. They're wired into the courtesy lighting circuit, so they come on with the puddles.

View attachment 70343
That looks great! How hard was it to tap into the courtesy circuit?

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, kind of a pain. I originally did it about a year ago, and I remember having to take the door paneling apart and finally tapping in behind the side view mirror. Then I routed it through as much of the factory harnesses as I could, through the door, door jamb, under the footwell, and out through the parking brake gasket. Like I said, kind of a pain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21

Latest posts