What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to pull the trigger after a few weeks of deliberation between 4.11 and 4.56 gears, I'm choosing 4.56. I have 33" right now, but will be going up to 35" later, the main reason I was thinking 4.11 was for hwy mileage, but a lifted truck and hwy mileage is like saying I want a 10sec Prius, so I ordered them. I'll be getting them installed and then getting a tune here about mid October, can't wait

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the front brakes done (new pads and rotors) and replaced the oil and tranny cooler lines with new AC Delco lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bombsquad85 did the same thing yesterday, along with a h02 sensor. Had to go to the dealer to get the oil filter housing gasket after taking everything off, forgot to get that before. Today I'll fill with oil and put wheels back on. Barely and sludge at the bottom of oil pan so pretty happy with how it looked for having 230k.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Pachanga02 Yea it was a pain but needed to be done. My truck also has 230k+ on it and there was a bunch of gunk in the pan and I could (luckily) see where the gasket failed so I'm pretty happy it was just the oil pan gasket and not something like the rear main deal or head gaskets. The hardest part was the 2 oil pan bolts hidden by the diff and the top diff bolt. Other than that it was just time consuming

I'm pretty happy so far. The bottom of the engine is clean. Skid plate and crossmenber is clean and I checked today after a few miles of driving and no more leaks.... I won't be doing this job again tho haha

I did find an exhaust leak so I'll probably go get a custom exhaust made. The leak was coming from the muffler itself. It's probably the original one so it's due for an upgrade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrickard76