What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what does it sound like? If it's the pump you'd see the pulley wobble too and probably see coolant coming out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It wobbled, I ended up replacing water pump, fan clutch, and thermostat all at once. Also added some coolant just replaced the radiator less than a year ago so no need to flush the system.

MDJR

Reaction score
Just got my new tires last night, on my newer GMC rims. Went with General Grabber AT2's. Next is a leveling kit for the front.

Okiedave

Reaction score
Just got my new tires last night, on my newer GMC rims. Went with General Grabber AT2's. Next is a leveling kit for the front.

What year are the Wheel, and what are the off of? Also what size tire did you get? I really like that look!

1992rs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up these 20" boss 307's with Goodyear eagle gt's on cl for $300. Chrome's starting to peel so I'll probably just powdercoat it or something when I get new tires. Aside from the bling factor, I really like the look. Most importantly, it handles much better now, way more car like.
858fa7cdcffef18d6bc0d0b9c83fb926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the last weeks I've installed Bilstein 5100s and Z71 rear springs. I also cleaned up the frame and other components and primed/painted the chassis. For the interior I added a set of Weather Techs. I should've bought those years ago!

Next is a frontend rebuilds and keys.

DarkBlueHoe95

Reaction score
In the last weeks I've installed Bilstein 5100s and Z71 rear springs. I also cleaned up the frame and other components and primed/painted the chassis. For the interior I added a set of Weather Techs. I should've bought those years ago!

Next is a frontend rebuilds and keys.
How do you like the bilsteins. They are my next step since I just put z71 springs on mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74

Latest posts