What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what it's doing.
Do you mean the ratio?

The videos didn't show up for me until just now. The only odd noise I hear sounds like that exhaust leak.

With it on jack stands, you can lightly apply the brake until the wheels stop. While holding the brake, lightly apply throttle to get one side to break loose and spin. It's usually the right side that will spin. Maintain steady brake and throttle pedal pressure and listen for noises. Repeat in reverse.

Walchit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Tonyrodz and I have about the same kind of luck. My dad always says " if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all!"

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
This is what it's doing as I'm power breaking it--applying throttle.
Making the noise everytime I'm going forward to reverse/reverse to forward then powerbraking it.
Could it possibly be the transfer case making that noise? Even tho the prop shaft for the 4wd isn't connected? It kind of sounds like that's where the noise might be coming from--from the front. I originally thought it was the trans.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score