What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a write up of the process?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Really nothing to it. Just bought fabric and vinyl spray and taped off areas I didn't want to spray. If your carpets are in good condition but you want black carpet I wouldn't suggest doing this. Even though it's made for that it still makes the carpet slightly hard, not as bad as regular spray paint but still not soft. So I'd only do this if your carpets are in very bad condition like mine were or you just don't care if it feels hard

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my carpets are f'ed. I also have tan interior. I have had my 2002 Suburban since 2007 and have 3 children that are now teenagers. I have put engines and transmissions and every other kind of car part or home project material in the back.

02_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh my carpets are f'ed. I also have tan interior. I have had my 2002 Suburban since 2007 and have 3 children that are now teenagers. I have put engines and transmissions and every other kind of car part or home project material in the back.

Then I'd say try it, you need 3 cans. About 7.99 a can if I remember correctly. I'm thinking about making the whole interior black

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes open heart surgery it will be her second as she had her first heart surgery at 6 months. That was 40 days in the hospital. Agonizing and horrible and that was 5 miles from home. This surgery will be in Dallas Texas. This is where her surgeon has relocated at Christmas.

All the best during this challenging time. Pulling hard for your family and the little one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts