What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inmypassatlife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate those things. Hard to work on.
getting the white one off with just my fingers and a pick took about 10 minutes, the black one was worse but i just destroyed it to remove it. The fix was done in less than 1hr combined, but waiting for a ride to the parts store took a bit longer since this happened after my work day.

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting the white one off with just my fingers and a pick took about 10 minutes, the black one was worse but i just destroyed it to remove it. The fix was done in less than 1hr combined, but waiting for a ride to the parts store took a bit longer since this happened after my work day.
I just had to replace them on my 01. Luckily they were destroyed already and all I had to do was install the new ones. The cowl/firewall makes it a pain to access.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mdnitedrftr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the seat mod on my XL today, except mine doesn't go down as far as everyone elses. It definitely goes down further than it did, but not all the way.

It was also not a quick mod like I had imagined. Took a good hour to cut the spring, tube, and nut off.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Drove up to my buddy's house near Dallas (6 hour drive) the one time I filled up I was getting 13 mpg which is WAY better than the 10.5 I had been getting
IMG_3118.JPG IMG_3105.JPG

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Anybody got a pic of the screws that go in these two holes ? Bottom cover for steering column. Just need the head type, Philips , hex, 7mm?!!20170725_182800.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts