What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Nice clean look for the rear. Where you find it?
Link ?
Dicksautoparts.com, went to the website randomly and it said they may have one in stock but to email or call for details, i emailed the sales guy and he said they had one in stock so i bought it, just went back to the website and cant seem to find it again.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Dicksautoparts.com, went to the website randomly and it said they may have one in stock but to email or call for details, i emailed the sales guy and he said they had one in stock so i bought it, just went back to the website and cant seem to find it again.

Dang lol, got lucky. Yea hard to find these days. I see every once in awhile they'll pop up on ebay.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Now i just need to find some oem flares, another hard to find item, should have jumped on the ones @02_Tahoe had, but like a dumbass I hesitated, i didn't know at the time that the aftermarket ones had to be drilled and screwed on.

Smoke Em All

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now i just need to find some oem flares, another hard to find item, should have jumped on the ones @02_Tahoe had, but like a dumbass I hesitated, i didn't know at the time that the aftermarket ones had to be drilled and screwed on.

I have a couple sets of oem flares for a Tahoe. None are perfect but could be easily repaired. Pm me for details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk