What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx guys. Washed yesterday rained on me twice hard today. Bit dirty. Lol

Know I will have to get the idler and/or pitman arm done as that was noted last alignment.

Thx guys the info. It is that vertical crack/line on the end link I was referring to. Drivers side is smooth.

And I guess the bushings, etc are going to need to be changed out.

Recommendations on parts for end links, tie rods, idler and pitman arms etc...

I know has been discussed, but cannot remember.

AC Delco, Moog or more hardcore? Appreciate it.

I just did inner & outer tie rod ends, idler arm & bracket, pitman arm, and swaybar end links they make one with poly bushings (being lowered not sure if you can use stock ones) I went all Moog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I bought one of the bypass kits off amazon, for 10 dollars, it was an easy install, and never have to worry about the Parking Brake sensor
My bypass kit. IMAG1257.jpg IMAG1268.jpg IMAG0095.jpgIt's the braided green wire. Parking brake wire to ground wire. Wired to an on/off switch. Works great.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did inner & outer tie rod ends, idler arm & bracket, pitman arm, and swaybar end links they make one with poly bushings (being lowered not sure if you can use stock ones) I went all Moog

Thx man. Did you buy it piece by piece or all the parts as a kit?

Where did you order from?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. Did you buy it piece by piece or all the parts as a kit?

Where did you order from?

No problem, I got everything off Amazon, best prices I could find, you might be able to find them for less but I got Prime so then you'd need to factor in shipping, Moog lists a kit on there site tho

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I wonder if it's just a fancy version of what I did.
Lazy man's version , no manual on/off switch. It's a relay that switches itself on/off/on to send the signal back.

Im trying to figure out my rear view camera too.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
This is what I got @Tonyrodz

20170413_012124.jpg

Mount the camera and run the wire to the main harness. From there run the red and black to the reverse light. From there run the rest of the cable to the deck. Plug in the yellow rca to the AV/in ......and I guess the red wire coming off the rca splices into the reverse trigger wire on the back of the deck?

I know it's simple but I feel dumb, it's my first camera install and Mr ebay never sends instructions for anything lol.