What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooeasy

Reaction score
The PD that this truck came from has retrofit all their other Tahoes with LEDs, but this model spotlight is old (truck is a 2003) so I don't know what might fit. I think they would've already done it if it was possible. Too expensive to order an LED only to find it won't fit. Plus, I'll only use them once in a while. Just happy I don't have to look at that mess anymore when I'm driving and they're folded in!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
The PD that this truck came from has retrofit all their other Tahoes with LEDs, but this model spotlight is old (truck is a 2003) so I don't know what might fit. I think they would've already done it if it was possible. Too expensive to order an LED only to find it won't fit. Plus, I'll only use them once in a while. Just happy I don't have to look at that mess anymore when I'm driving and they're folded in!
Got a pic of your truck? Looks the same color as mine, same year too! :)

ATIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hows the ride now?
I can't really pinpoint what has had what affect of my ride with all that I've done in the past few weeks. But one thing is for sure. It DOES NOT ride like a lifted 6000lb beast anymore. Body roll is minimal, the brakes bring it to a solid stop with any vibration or shimmy, the nose dive on a hard brake is pretty much like any other vehicle that comes to an abrupt stop. With the Built-up Tranny I just threw in, it has no problems getting the big ass tires rolling and doesn't have any problems passing at speed anymore either. I honestly can say, I'm in love with my rig again just because she rides so damn good now.

Bring on Black Bear Autocal soon and I should be good until I blow this motor up!

Sent from the *******, mid-push.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DBPA2024

Latest posts