What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Gotta respect a guy that's given everything to his family and only got a minivan and sticker in return and is still a car guy lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk
I absolutely agree. There was a mini van on the net yrs ago that used to run some crazy times, something like 10's. It was a somewhat stock turbo mini van, that was obviously tuned. I thought it was him. My apologies to him and you.

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Crap the wife wants to look at some ford products too...

00I0I_7Jqo7Bc0Wbu_600x450.jpg
I despise fords. I owned 1 ford and it was fords nicest truck at the time, a lightning....and even that was a piece of poo. Very fast but put together very poorly.

The newer fords 13+ are nice. Both cars and trucks. Ecoboost trucks are legit.

Last edited:

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't trust any mechanics. I'll bring my Bluedriver obd2 scanner if the seller agrees to a price I'm ok with and find any stored codes if there are any to find. Trans shifts good and suspension and steering feels tight. Interior is super dirty and that kind of annoyed me that they would put it up for sale without so much as even vacuuming it. THen again the weather has been pretty ****** lately.

IMO, I'd steer clear of the Escalade. If someone puts a vehicle up for sale without at least a decent cleaning, it's most likely a fair indication of how they took care of it. :2cents:

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
I despise fords. I owned 1 ford and it was fords nicest truck at the time, a lightning....and even that was a piece of poo. Very fast but put together very poorly.

The newer fords 13+ are nice. Both cars and trucks. Ecoboost trucks are legit.
My inlaws have the Ford Expedition and it is allways at the dealer for something. And it looks great on the outside but is rusting is the weirdest places. And it's very small inside. I don't know why they won't buy a Chevy. They only have the Ford to tow there trailer.

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, I'd steer clear of the Escalade. If someone puts a vehicle up for sale without at least a decent cleaning, it's most likely a fair indication of how they took care of it. :2cents:

My father always told me(he's a car guy to) you can judge a person by the way they take care of their car, if their car is dirty and messy...the person is usually dirty and messy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chazbeaux