What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
:driver:It's hard not to stay tuned. :headbang::manos:

So far how does it drive ?
It drives OK. Still on the 4.8 tune, so same old same. I remembered what you said about driving it and not beating on it, so I was easy on it. Little loud because the exhaust isn't completely hooked up. Idling tho.... Man! Sounds like a BEAST! :rocking:He said I should get it back at the end of the week. I told him, and I hope he remembers, to take plenty of pics because I'm on a forum, and we're all picture ******!! Lol. If I remember correctly, doing a trans cooler, pushrods, cam, timing chain, oil pump and finishing up the exhaust--welding the cat, muffler and getting the prop shaft back in there.

Last edited:

eohat

In Torque We Trust
Reaction score
It drives OK. Still on the 4.8 tune, so same old same. I remembered what you said about driving it and not beating on it, so I was easy on it. Little loud because the exhaust isn't completely hooked up. Idling tho.... Man! Sounds like a BEAST! :rocking:He said I should get it back at the end of the week. I told him, and I hope he remembers, to take plenty of pics because I'm on a forum, and we're all picture ******!! Lol. If I remember correctly, doing a trans cooler, pushrods, cam, timing chain, oil pump and finishing up the exhaust--welding the cat, muffler and getting the prop shaft back in there.

Build thread! :elephant: :Rock on:

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
It exciting isn't it. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts