What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Passive demon eyes are more my style, although I didn't on the Yukon as total install time was 30mins and didn't feel like modding too much this time around

well I'm thinking about just tossing in some amber LEDs to the projector to tie into the amber DRL I don't think red would look too good with the amber DRLs

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New grill. Not sure how I feel about it yet. My first sergeant was getting rid of his silverado and did a straight swap for my stock.

What do you guys think? Should I keep it? I'm thinking paint matched frame with black mesh and a paint matched bow tie would make it look way better

Positive note... it was free

20170109_171430.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
New grill. Not sure how I feel about it yet. My first sergeant was getting rid of his silverado and did a straight swap for my stock.

What do you guys think? Should I keep it? I'm thinking paint matched frame with black mesh and a paint matched bow tie would make it look way better

Positive note... it was free

View attachment 72367
With that color definitely ptm the border and leave the mesh black....and the sooner the better lol.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I like it and I don't like it. Looks good, but something looks a little off. You're idea sounds like a plan tho. Keep us updated.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea paint match will be a bit. It's freezing here. Too cold to paint. I will try to find a bow tie tho. Would chrome work for the bow tie? Or just look off

Also if it was matte black I think it would look better. It's too glossy imo

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I like the matte black idea, not too sure about the chrome bow tie. Have any chrome on it anywhere else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts