What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Success huh? Looks like those Dorman's fit good for you too? Color looks good also. Waaaay better than that chrome.

Went pretty good had to cut some clip off the Dorman ones that isn't used did you have to do the same thing? They fit great tho just used double sided 3M auto tape for now gonna see how the paint holds up might need to repaint them not sure how good there paint is, but looks so much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went pretty good had to cut some clip off the Dorman ones that isn't used did you have to do the same thing? They fit great tho just used double sided 3M auto tape for now gonna see how the paint holds up might need to repaint them not sure how good there paint is, but looks so much better

No I didn't have any extra clips, maybe the Eskys are different. And I'm not sure about their paint- I had to get mine color matched. Glad it worked out for you!

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I didn't have any extra clips, maybe the Eskys are different. And I'm not sure about their paint- I had to get mine color matched. Glad it worked out for you!

Hm maybe, it had those four angled clips and there was an l shaped clip that I had no hole for

OhFourChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now THAT's a damn bumper!!! Bet you won't get anybody doing a brake check on you!

Yeah I don't think I'll have a problem with that, lol
I'm getting some sheet metal bent Monday to fill in an opening between the top of the bumper where the lights mount and the frame horns and then drill holes in it to run wires for my lights, I've gotta paint everything visible Monday as well so it blends better, and I'll be cutting holes in my rear bumper to flush mount some led pods back there too!
Taking a sick day Monday, lol

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a new steering stabilizer with different valving than before. WOW oh wow what a world of difference. She tracks straight as a arrow and no walk or bump steer on the ruff sections of road that I normally have walk.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 66463 View attachment 66460 Put on my N-FAB RSP bumper, waiting patiently for my new Led Pods, and 20" light bar to replace the "old" fogs I have on the bumper now, and my HD grille. Soon to be welding some sheet metal to fill in the gap between the grille and the inside of the bumper, painting all the visible frame, body, and the windshield wiper resivoir flat black, and maybe figuring out where to mount my front license plate, idk if I will though

That is a serious bumper and looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz