what car wash do you use.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
Can you get the PB SSS in stores or is it online only?

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
timmy, does glimmerglass have a store then? in that case it's 30 minutes or so from me, i can just go.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think that they have a store front, but i know that chris would have no problem with you coming anyway. you can contact him... [email protected]

or you can order $180 and get free shipping. it'll be there next day or same day.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
im using gold glass and havent had any problems. in fact, its the best car wash ive used so far

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
im using gold glass and havent had any problems. in fact, its the best car wash ive used so far
Try some PB SSS i think you'll change your mind. I used some NXT wash on my friends F-150(its what he had laying around his garage) and was very disappointed even for an OTC wash.

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Purchased some Turtle Wax Ice Wash yesterday and hit both cars with it. So far fairly impressed. Left a great shine and no film. one quick light rub with a slightly dampened microfiber after washing and there was no streaking or spots.

Previously was using the Armor All wash. It did good, but its "water spot free"ness (butchering the english language) was crappy. First half the bottle seemed to work great, after that I had to go over my cars with one wet microfiber and one dry to pick up the water spots, in some cases I even had to buff out the water spots.

Id take a pic after yesterdays wash, but my tahoe got into a fight with a brush farm and is in need of a clay bar....

Also, to whoever is using armorall on their tires... have you ever seen those black spots on your wheels after the first drive after applying it? That is the rubber off your sidewalls. Armorall is the worst thing you can do to your tires, the alcohol in it eats the rubber off your tires; but damn does it give a killer shine!

Im currently trying out the Turtle Wax Ice Tire Shine. After one day, not impressed with the depth of the shine, it looks superficial, and doesnt bring out the true black of the tire.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
Try some PB SSS i think you'll change your mind. I used some NXT wash on my friends F-150(its what he had laying around his garage) and was very disappointed even for an OTC wash.

where can i cop some of that SSS from?