Well, this just happened

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. New thread. NeverSatisfied jumped in with his truck, then just started a new thread so that the two (NBS and NNBS) didn't get muddled with the CC. Excited to see how you go. That's the cool thing here, change the truck, mods still similar and guys like to see what is being done, even if not specific to TYF. Cool man. :cool:

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alrighty. . I'll start a new one tonight while at work, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the color of the new truck. I'd love to get a bed cover on mine but I want a self contained bed level one.

How's the 6.2 treating you?

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I like the fiberglass touneau. However, my dad has a soft cover that velcros to the rails that clip the bed rails and has a chevy bowtie embossed centered near the back of the cover. Pretty nice and easy to roll back if you need to haul stuff.

I like the trifold black ones that are flush with the bed rails

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
self contained bed level?
Bed level meaning flush with the top of the bed. From the side of the truck it wouldn't sit up any higher then the bed rails. Self contained being that it rolls up in its own little box at the front of the bed.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my dad's Sierra. Velcro on the bed rails. Easy in and out from the tail gate and rolls up front. Don't have a better picture and not sure of the brand, but pretty cool system for him. Kept everything dry and self contained.

IMG_0744.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse