WeatherTech Mud Guards - Painted to match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremyp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm still fairly new here and glad I found the forum...tons of info on the Yukon/Tahoe/Esky.

I just got done installing my WeatherTech molded mud guards that I had painted to match. My body shop did a great job as always...a tad on the pricey side but well worth it. I really liked the look of the WeatherTech guards, but black just didn't go well with the Summit White Denali. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Denali1.jpg
    Denali1.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Denali.jpg
    Denali.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Denali2.jpg
    Denali2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 179

jem556

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted was definitely the way to go...looks good on your truck.

Bunty

Reaction score
Looks really good man, I love mud guards. If only I didn't have the power running boards this would have been one of my first mods.

OP
OP
J

jeremyp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm definitely glad I decided to splurge and get them painted...Little things go a long way to making it look better. Not to mention the protection factor of the guards! :D

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like 'em.

May I ask why you didn't go with the oem painted ones?
They also look great.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

SLT Kon-Man's ride with them:

picture.jpg

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. I would of gotten them along time ago cuz I'm tired of scrubbing all the SH-() that gets on the rear bumper but I'm thinking of leveling it and don't think it will look right.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

The Pawnbroker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put the WeatherTech's on also. They look good and fit perfectly. They also are super easy to install. Unfortunately, I had to take my front's off after I did the leveling kit and bigger tires because the tires rubbed them pretty bad. I left the rear on for now. I thought it would look stupid, but so far I think they look good enough on the back to keep them on. The white looks sharp.

I didn't even know there were any OEM's myself.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put the WeatherTech's on also. They look good and fit perfectly. They also are super easy to install. Unfortunately, I had to take my front's off after I did the leveling kit and bigger tires because the tires rubbed them pretty bad. I left the rear on for now. I thought it would look stupid, but so far I think they look good enough on the back to keep them on. The white looks sharp.

I didn't even know there were any OEM's myself.

Got any pics? :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1