Want to go Blackbear!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the process of doing the Blackbear tune? All I have is a cold air intake and resonator delete.

Jesburban

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm waiting for them to come to Vegas in the next month or two, cant wait to get it tuned.

OP
OP
TAHOEBLACKONBLACK
Reaction score
They're coming to ATL in April and already made my deposit. I'm doing the traditional tune with just my computer. May do the cable later. I'm just trying to get a little more power and smoother trans shifts

MooseKuckle

Reaction score
Word of wisdom - before you drop $500-$600 for your tune, make sure you do the mods you have planned prior to. Res delete does nothing but change the sound. CAI is only really effective with a decent exhaust system. Long tube headers/dual exhaust will net you a decent gain. Most high rev gains mind you. Try a vette servo for a cheap 5 whp gain. Bought mine for $11. Tranny shop can do an install if you're not mechanically inclined for $150.

MooseKuckle

Reaction score
They're coming to ATL in April and already made my deposit. I'm doing the traditional tune with just my computer. May do the cable later. I'm just trying to get a little more power and smoother trans shifts
The ROM on tranny really doesn't give the tuner many options. I believe 4 or so. Will give a stiffer/quicker shift but a big difference would be a servo change.

d-alex-l

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a thread with the install process?

Word of wisdom - before you drop $500-$600 for your tune, make sure you do the mods you have planned prior to. Res delete does nothing but change the sound. CAI is only really effective with a decent exhaust system. Long tube headers/dual exhaust will net you a decent gain. Most high rev gains mind you. Try a vette servo for a cheap 5 whp gain. Bought mine for $11. Tranny shop can do an install if you're not mechanically inclined for $150.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz