BlackBear Tuner for sale. SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my AutoCal v2 from Blackbear performance. You need the hardware if you are going to get a tune from them. You will still need to buy an unlock key and tuning services from them. But EFI Live software is available for download and reads AutoCal tunes.

First $50 takes it.

SOLD

Last edited:

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my AutoCal v2 from Blackbear performance. You need the hardware if you are going to get a tune from them. You will still need to buy an unlock key and tuning services from them. But EFI Live software is available for download and reads AutoCal tunes.

First $50 takes it.
That is a good deal for the AutoCal. If anyone has questions on the tune price feel free to ask us.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh you're from Jersey too? Whereabouts.. I'm south

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

First $50 takes it.
Let me know I'll come pick it up I'm in jersey as well

OP
OP
fozzi58

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Odd that I am sub'd to my own message and didnt get any alerts.

Sorry - unit is SOLD! Thank you all Sorry @blackelky I would have brought it halfway to you had I seen this,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660