VanquishAuto HIDS v/s Theretrofit source

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I decided to buy the hids I have now, I spent about 6 months looking for reviews, feedbacks from buyers here in forums about what will be the right and best hids to run for my daily car.
I found many people talking about getting the vanquishauto hids(the best) and found people as well saying they like the trs hid as well but after all this time just looking to buy the right kit for my Tahoe, I found that vanquishauto hids are 3 times better than the trs hids because vanquishauto lights don't require relay harness, its error free and they don't give you glare (these are more like they have the kit just made for my car) versus thereteofit source hids needs relay harness in order to make the lights work, you have to do a lot of the installation when it's a relay harness involved and they flicker as well as other members mentioned about trs kit.

Finally I went with vanquishauto hids. I have been running them for 2 years. I have t has any issues , the brightness is the same as the first day, the light output is amazing, I am very happy with the setup they sold me. I spent only $140 at that time 2 years ago and their price is the same versus the Retrofitsourc their price is more expensive and you need relays harness to have the lights work good, well for me that's not good at all.

About customer service experience I had between these 2 companies

Vanquishauto A+
Theretrofit source -C

Vanquish auto agents were very professional and pleased to work with. They do know their products and quality and they do know why we are calling for. They helped me to choose the right color and they always suggested me what is the best for me to choose but they never hang on the phone on me like the trs agent did because I was asking for help and suggestions and look like they get tired of my questions. Then when I called back that same agent previously put me on hold for 8 minutes and then said to me you are calling again because you want to keep asking more questions???? Also when you ask them about their products what is this for and what is that for; they don't even know what to say. Bad customer service from them and I will
Never go back to order anything and my purpose of this review is to let all those people known that there are out there many other very good and professional companies to deal with and that trs is not good for hids . Not sure about retrofits but for hids and led lighting., they are lost and I will never recommend them to anyone is looking to buy hids or leds. Is better to go with vanquishauto or any other eBay seller or Amazon seller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10