Unique wheel idea: what do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02YuNali916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a color matchin lip always looks good or colored spokes with the name of the car or rims in color on the lip, 26 u2s will look good regardless what u do... o yea n im jealous of ur cts!

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always see this Denali truck black on black with all black rims and a red lip and it looks REALLY good. I don't know about putting THAT much red as in the OP pics but subtle hints of red would be real clean (and different at the same time).

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like youve got a bunch of u2 wheels in michigan. Thats cool. Only seen a couple sets where I live and none over 24in. In fact, I can count on two hands the number of trucks Ive seen with 26"+ wheels around here.

Now the donks/sleds in my area are a different story :emotions122:
...fortunately the u2 wheels arent their style

Well there just a common rim everywhere because of how inexpensive they are. It's seriously gotta be the #1 rim on this forum, with KMC slides at #2. Just so sick of seeing them, they're such a boring wheel. I give you props on trying to change them up a little though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapperdadman