*** TRINOVA Paint Sealant GIVE AWAY *** LIMITED Exclusive Offer for TYF Members.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is back open, but the offer has expired.

I have had some of you express concerns about the shipping confirmations.

Rather than answer everyone individually, I am going to leave the following email I received from Steve at TriNova this afternoon.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Lee,

All bottles are en route – there might have been a data transfer error and the emails didn’t make it into the system to send out a confirmation. The guy who did the shipment is an intern who’s in tomorrow, I can have him follow up.

The bottles are for sure all shipped tho – and everyone who signed up is getting one. Standard shipping so should arrive between now and Wednesday.

Thanks!

steve

dhulsey779

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Follow up Lee, was getting a little worried & disappointed. LOL

Thanks again for sharing.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You welcome guys.

TriNova has been good to us and I encourage you guys to show our support to them for your detailing needs. They have sponsored our Truck of the Month before as well. I don't get anything for saying this.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You welcome guys.

TriNova has been good to us and I encourage you guys to show our support to them for your detailing needs. They have sponsored our Truck of the Month before as well. I don't get anything for saying this.

Thanks Lee! I appreciate all your work for the forum! These perks are pretty sweet! Well done, sir!

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine just showed up in the mail.

d11ae929f88f05a089cae82645737e38.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads