Traded in tha hoe, suburban build!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless it's a fluke. Cause right after I changed em, it aired up. I also wanna say it worked a couple days maybe, but I'm. Not positive. And. Electrical dumb, so I won't be able to do that lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless it's a fluke. Cause right after I changed em, it aired up. I also wanna say it worked a couple days maybe, but I'm. Not positive. And. Electrical dumb, so I won't be able to do that lol

have you pulled one the lines? maybe there just holding air real good

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you pulled one the lines? maybe there just holding air real good
I've ojll down both of them. There's no air at all in the bags right now. I unplugged the wiring to the shocks and dielectric greased them. Also

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've ojll down both of them. There's no air at all in the bags right now. I unplugged the wiring to the shocks and dielectric greased them. Also

well if you don't have any other method you could always just buy a pump, plug it in and turn the key on, if the pump comes on you know that's what it was or not, if it doesn't then you can always just return it. saves paying a diagnostic fee somewhere. the dorman's aren't terribly expensive.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the pump was partially seized from lack of use or too much use and/or load, and then when presented with airtight bags to fill, that quickly finished it off? I'd check fuses first.

My bags are trashed and the fuse(s) feeding the compressor are blown. When I replaced the fuse to test the compressor, it never came on and the fuse popped about a second later. I'm betting, with the PO, the compressor ran too much trying to fill the leaking bags and now it's locked up. This was all done before I bought it so it died over 40,000 miles ago and I guess the PO never cared to do anything about it.

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've checked a couple fuses that I "thought" would be it, but unsure which others to look at. Maybe I'll just start pulling em. Lol

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've checked a couple fuses that I "thought" would be it, but unsure which others to look at. Maybe I'll just start pulling em. Lol

Easy now! Don't go all "@Rocket Man" on it!

I know there were two fuses, one of which I never would've guessed. If I could remember or find those fuse numbers, I'd tell ya.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look in the fuse section of the owners manual, it defines all the fuses for the most part, if you don't have a manual just google "online manual 2009 Yukon" (or whatever yours is) and it will be the first link direct from the gm website

OP
OP
C

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up finding 3 different fuses. Checked all of them and none appear to be popped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas