Traction control/stabilitrak off issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks have really poor grounding. I was also getting these messages but after i added multiple grounds and cleaned the existing grounds, All has been well. I also found all the ground in the rear of the truck and on the frame to be bolted down on top of the undercoating. That is probably part of the reason so many people have issues with there air ride compressor.

gtp1500

Reaction score
Just had the service stabilitrak warning come on, no CEL. Only thing I had done was 20 miles prior put in a bottle of Royal Purple injector cleaner. How on earth could anything with the engine have an effect on stabilitrak?
Update....was a loose hose clamp at the Air filter.

Last edited:

Mssv12

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am sorry to learn that you are experiencing an issue with your vehicle, marionso14. I understand that you are looking for advice on how to resolve this issue yourself. I might not be able to give you any advice but I would like to look into this concern for you. Please private message me referencing this thread if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care
Was this issue ever resolved? [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84