2007 Yukon, Engine shaking, service stabilitrak + traction control, flashing engine light.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marty_S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Was taking a sharp turn in an on ramp last week and coming out of it the flashing engine light, service stabilitrak, service traction control, and check airbag notices all went off. Engine is shaking and and jerks when shifting into drive. No overheating or apparent misfire or lifter tapping noises. Cant see well enough to be able to tell if the engine mounts are broken or not. It does have 230,000 miles on it but otherwise well maintained. Dont really know anyone mechanically inclined so I came here. Just looking to discuss possibilities of what may be happening.
Hit a bump in turning, 03 YukDenali, 2 messages rotating on dic, Traction control disabled and Stability disabled. So I told it to call my VA shrink. OnTrac said, "Pay." Sometimes laughter is good. Other times to clear all the computer crud on a car you disconnect both battery terminals, set them down and walk away for 10 minutes. Come back with some electrical tape and tape pos to neg cable ends and leave it over night. Fresh and clean registers through the whole vehicle or call it reset to factory default. Attach and start driving. The first 85 to 100 miles will get all the sensors and stuff sorted out. Mileage will get better, shifts smoother... Then plug in an OBD2 scanner and see if the car is suffering.

Or it was a localized for you EMP pulse cannon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660