TOTM::OEM FEET Goes to Yates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Derek49.jpg

So for the first month ever the voters failed me..

You know whos truck looks better on OEMs than yates.. ill name 2.. Sumos...

And EVERYTHING AT THE DEALERSHIP

I mean really.. who voted for this guy?

Bags that dont lay frame.. stock paint.. no stereo to speak of..

Im starting to think the only reason he has OEM wheels is because its a lease!!

Not to mention the guys a dick.. he told me to nominate him and said ... and i quote

"You might as well nominate me.. i AM gonna win"

Then i got another message in my inbox everytime someone voted for him saying "I told you so"

So here you go derek, TOTM, in the biggest landslide ever.. i think people just knew it would disqualify you for a whole year if you won and we wouldnt have to see you again.. but regardless how you got the votes you got them, and i commend you for it.

All bs aside.. the truck is epic sick, and shows how extreme you can go with still maintaining a little bit of stock like class, nice build man, and your a hell of a guy, glad to have you on board!

Derek32.jpg

07 Yukon SLT
Kelderman Air Ride
24" Escalade Reps
40% Tinted Windows
Debaged
Upper and Lower Billet Grills
HID Headlights
Tinted Taillights
Clarion MAX685BT Head Unit

I didnt think this needed a disclaimer.. but i nominated yates.. i think he is a super guy and a great member.. this was a joke.. a roast on a fellow member.. really.. obvious in my head.. and he and i both got a good laugh out of it.. the insults were WAY over the top and comical.. no.. he didnt pm me bragging everytime he got a vote.. and NO he didnt tell me to nominate him "since he was going to win anyway. And no.. im not clowning on his suspension just because "it doesnt lay frame".. its a joke.. humor.. his truck is one of my top 5 faves on this site and im sure he as well as anyone who gave him the votes he truelly deserve knows it.

Last edited:

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...don't know what to say Josh, if this is how TOTM is gonna be, IMHO we dont need it...........
Why are you bashing him because he won?

OP
OP
MOBmentality

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow...don't know what to say Josh, if this is how TOTM is gonna be, IMHO we dont need it...........
Why are you bashing him because he won?

It was a joke.. and he was the first one to laugh about it.. did you seriously think i was bashing the guy?!!?!? IM the one who nominated him.. didnt you read the last sentence?

"The only reason he has oem wheels is because its a lease" Its on airbags and 24s.. lmao.. wth man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia