TOTM December!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
wow... thanks everyone!!!

This is my tahoe but I have to admit my father in law built the entire truck from stock. It has been my envy for ever. I have owned three 2 drs since he bought this and ive tried to make all of them as nice as this.

3 months ago he passed away completely unexpected rom a blood clot at the age of 58. He left me his tahoe. I miss him so much because we were extremely close. I love the fact that I am even considered for TOTM. My goal is to show off HIS truck as much as possible. I want everyone to know how awesome he was.

Sorry about losing your father in law. I totally understand you wanting to show off "his" tahoe as much as you can, and it looks great!

Mine was my father-in-laws as well. He passed in early 2008 from pancreatic cancer. THis was the first new car he ever bought, and searched for months for one this color. He loooooved this thing. For me, it feels like taking care of the truck is my connection with him, you know.

Anyways, back on topic, your Tahoe is awesome! :hands:

OP
OP
Timmy

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, this thread is now over. we have a winner for December. stay tuned for next month.

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much.... My wife was totally blown away when I asked her to come into the room!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Timmy

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can totally appeciate what you're doing and with it being the holiday season, it's all about family. :D

2drhoeon4s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! We are already planning for next spring for the car shows to begin again!

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

My FILs name is Steve Erdmann... Do you think you could change the title to congrats to Steve Erdmann?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
My vote 100%.
Your father in law did a great job!
There isn't one thing about this truck that hasn't been thought of. No P*P B*YS aftermarket garbage, nothing tacky, it's everything I would want if I was to get an OBS.
Well Done!
Couldn't have said it better!!!
X467853
You got my vote!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts