to you lifted folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Sometimes i wander over to the lowered side but then it snows 2' and im the only one out on the road driving. A lowered truck just doesnt fit my lifestyle. I think thats what it comes down too. If i lived some places always warm i would have a RCSB with a drop and 22s.

OP
OP
tybardy

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
lemme make something clear... I am POOR! so dropping a couple G's on a suspension kit and new knobbies is not in todays budget. I am just trying to get a feel for what is "NEEDED" to lift a truck, and what is not needed but still recomended.

BTW, Midmohoe... you are the reason for my desire to lift. I love your truck

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I did my whole suspension set up for around $100. I got it all installed for free though. I say do keys and spacers keep your rims and get a nice set of 33" ATs and call it a day.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes i wander over to the lowered side but then it snows 2' and im the only one out on the road driving. A lowered truck just doesnt fit my lifestyle. I think thats what it comes down too. If i lived some places always warm i would have a RCSB with a drop and 22s.

to tell you the truth, ive made it through more snow and mud lowered then most people stock or lifted lol...

midmohoe

Reaction score
thanks for the complement ty i completely understand the broke as a joke comment keep ur eyes open on cl and ebay for used stuff a used lift is kinda sketchy imo but tires come around all the time i bought mine used saved a cool g and have had no issues

take it easy dude

bluekon

Reaction score
ford keys-2 inch ebay spacers-shocks= less the 200 and score some 285's on CL or somethin should be able to do it cheap!
heres mine keys 2" spacers 285/70/17 bfg km2s and mb wheels..sitting at 39" front 40" rear
db9305d7.jpg

and here is just keys no spacers
ba5125a9.jpg

Bamtastic14

Reaction score
skyjacker makes a 3" that looks pretty sweet and fits 35"s. No keys and spacers are used so your angles stay the same.

Heres a pic next to mine cranked with stock keys on 265s. The white truck is a leveled 2500 on 35s

TahoevsLiftedBurb.jpg

ok im a lil confused here lol dont taje it to heart lol ur the lower one right? and ur totally stock no keys nothing not even cranked? and the guy next to you only have stock keys cranked and 265's? am i right on that? lol