Time for my first Denali (new to me :D)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wilto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Currently own 2011 Yukon XL (5.3 SLE) and a 2005 Ford Expedition with 190k on the clock and it is time to part ways with the Ford.

I'll be making the 3 hour drive in the Ford to check this out on Thursday and of course making that sort of drive I am 99% certain that I will be coming home with the Denali and not the Ford.

Looking at NADA values and condition of the vehicle in the photos, everything looks pretty on point. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see if they have any service history on the vehicle. Any major things to be looking for on the 07 6.2s? I know the 07 5.3 had some oil consumption issues.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/677083146/overview/

OP
OP
wilto

wilto

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm thinking repo or it was stolen, considered a loss, but then it was recovered. Maybe flood but then it looks pretty good condition.

Going to call the seller this morning, no car fax is available unless I pay for it so waiting to see if they have any info before buying a car fax. Unless someone has a car fax and wants to check it for me :) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmarkellos

Latest posts