Thoughts? 2017 Factory Exec Tahoe LT Signature Pckg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some one just posted on here that they purchased a new 16 for $25,000 off MSRP.

OP
OP
At Law

At Law

Reaction score
Ask For Brad Pope when you call, or message me and I will give his cell

Thank you for the link and the offer of getting me in touch with the dealer.

Oddly enough, I am specifically looking for a Tahoe with a bench second row seat instead of the buckets.
I know the vast majority of folks prefer the buckets, however, I don't have kids and would rarely use the 3rd row. I prefer to have golf clubs, etc. in the back and the second row seat prevents cargo from rolling up front.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:893MrT-thumb:

Oddly enough, I am specifically looking for a Tahoe with a bench second row seat instead of the buckets.
I know the vast majority of folks prefer the buckets, however, I don't have kids and would rarely use the 3rd row. I prefer to have golf clubs, etc. in the back and the second row seat prevents cargo from rolling up front.
Practicality.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I do have a child, but wanted a second row bench for precisely the same reason. Glad I did, it has worked wonderfully. I even removed the third row (thanks to this forum) and the second row bench is even more useful!

bigjay003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I do have a child, but wanted a second row bench for precisely the same reason. Glad I did, it has worked wonderfully. I even removed the third row (thanks to this forum) and the second row bench is even more useful!
I also removed the useless third row and ordered with the More useful 2nd row bench. I always say if you need the 3rd row, buy a Suburban! Cause all they do in a Tahoe is take up useful cargo space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645