This weekends work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks great. I really need that cubby, I took the rear controls out and I have a whole there to fill. Any suggestions on where to find one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks great. I really need that cubby, I took the rear controls out and I have a whole there to fill. Any suggestions on where to find one?

I saw one on ebay last week but you really dont wanna know what they wanted for it...

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Well it's in for now.... its gonna have to come back out... its tilted like the Hilton... must have got one of those that has to be cut a lil... plus I gotta wire up the power ports... but for now I have cupholders again so I'll be happy till saturday...

View attachment 235984 View attachment 235985 View attachment 235986 View attachment 235987

It may be tilted due to an crash sensor or some other module mounted on the floor.

I seem to remember one of the other PPV/SSV guys mentioning having to relocate something to get the console to sit level.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be tilted due to an crash sensor or some other module mounted on the floor.

I seem to remember one of the other PPV/SSV guys mentioning having to relocate something to get the console to sit level.

Yeah well that's just swell... it's under the carpet now... so I'm either cutting the mounting bracket or cutting the carpet... I'll just have to flip a coin... heads I cut some... tails I cut some more...

Last edited:
OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well dammit. I bought it. Was the last piece I needed to complete the console. Last thing I need is my kids getting hurt with that hole. 8-12 year old boys lol. Very curious

Thanks man. Can’t wait to see more pics of your progress

Hey glad I could help... enjoy... I've got a 9 year old and a seven year old so I know what ya mean...

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get those holes filled...?
I haven't yet, but I've got some bigger issues now with the rear tailgate/door. It was open and barely was bumped by a large stationary item (house :confused:), now it has introduced a squeak and thrown the pressures in the cabin into a funk. When I close any door, a loud squeak emits from the drivers side of the rear tailgate/hatch. FML....

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't yet, but I've got some bigger issues now with the rear tailgate/door. It was open and barely was bumped by a large stationary item (house :confused:), now it has introduced a squeak and thrown the pressures in the cabin into a funk. When I close any door, a loud squeak emits from the drivers side of the rear tailgate/hatch. FML....
Sounds like a hinge might have got tweaked... might wanna check out that junkyard I mentioned above see if they have a hatch in your color...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris