Thinking I might buy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Well I hate to say it but look online down south like Texas I see stuff all the dam time for killer deals! Also Jouse95 is up near you and so Max

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denver has some pretty good craigslist deals from time to time. Check it twice a day :D

Edit: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3954363162.html

I'd be looking for something similar (GMT800 K2500). Larger engine/trans/gears stock (especially the 8.1L :D ). Add a big ol' trans cooler and your good to go!

Last edited:

MABX13

Reaction score
thats way too much . i paid $4500 for my yukon . in the best condition ever . you can buy mines for $10000 . I have an yukon slt 2001 . Even has a double din pioneer avh and hid lights ln the headlights and fog lights with 160k well maintained miles

OP
OP
Booyahzman

Booyahzman

Reaction score
So, I'm looking for a specific truck, preferably a Yukon but would take a Tahoe...

Years: 2003-2005
Models: Yukon (non XL) or Tahoe
Package: SLT or Z71
Colors: Black, dark grey, maybe white
Mileage: below 150k miles, preferably below 130k
Must haves: 4WD, 4.10 (GT5) gears,
Would like: Third row

Those are my criteria currently. If the truck doesn't fit in those parameters I move on. I may be picky, but I know what I want!

Sent using Tapatalk4

Last edited:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
What if you can get everything you want minus the gears are you willing if the price is right to regear?

OP
OP
Booyahzman

Booyahzman

Reaction score
What if you can get everything you want minus the gears are you willing if the price is right to regear?

I guess it would depend on what it is (make, color, etc), other options (leather, third row, etc), and what price.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I see them here all the time for around $5800. Just saying. If you are willing to get a 2001 or a 2002 you can really wheel and deal and I see them in good shape and low limes too.

OP
OP
Booyahzman

Booyahzman

Reaction score
I see them here all the time for around $5800. Just saying. If you are willing to get a 2001 or a 2002 you can really wheel and deal and I see them in good shape and low limes too.

I have actually been looking in the Dallas/fort worth area, but I'd I'm going to drive all that way it better be for the vehicle I want. Though, I agree. Texas definitely has several Yukons and Tahoes for cheap! I may end up buying a truck from Texas and driving it home.

OP
OP
Booyahzman

Booyahzman

Reaction score
So the search is still on...

I found another one local and wanted to get everyone's opinion.

It's a 2003, 140k miles, 4WD, not the 4.10 gears, has the third row, but seller is asking quite a bit less than normal. The down sides are a couple good scratches on a single door, a tear on the drivers seat, and tread is pretty much gone. Lastly, the seller mentioned that the truck has an issue coming out of 4WD--sometimes taking 30 min to disengage. That is probably the biggest issue I'm most concerned with, but don't know if it is an issue or not.

What are your thoughts on the above issues/concerns?

Sent using Tapatalk4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sahidblack

Latest posts