thehoe92 Painted Rims **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy shit HYPHY!!!
damn that looks amazing

that just straight up SHIT on our attempt at painting I'm sorry clean

BUT is it possible to just do the lip and not the black?

I don;t see why not... just a matter of masking it off. At worst they have to strip the entire wheel then PC the centers black because of the oven heat heat, then do the translucent lips. (Or inverse?)

That fuel rail and Brace he designed and CNC'd himself. JonK is one cool cat with mad skills.

I wish I had a pic of some of the 'Sour Apple' PC'd stuff.

Last edited:

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
lmao! dude HELLA do it clean you won't regret it

oh I will.. you have to remember I'm still in high school money doesn't just come out of no where for me it takes a little while to save for what I want

I'll be hunting around at pick n pull and subway trucks for the SS bumper because honestly I don't see myself paying $400 for an upgrade that is just for looks I like buying things that have purpose as well

here you go and this is a great deal on SS bumper. Says its for a Silvy or Avalanche but maybe it can be modded to fit a Hoe?

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/1570848772.html

Last edited:

Bailey-Hoe!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I would finally weigh in...everyone else has.

Your rims look bad ass....for purple! I think everyone is surprised that it looks so good from a rattle can. Almost Anodized looking.

Its original, ballsy, and eye-catching. Someone has some rattle can skills!

BB

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
thanks everybody!

the next pair of balls I need to grow are the ones to PC them

clean has them rattle can skills but keep in mind whats under them counts too so if I didn't take super amazing care of my rims it wouldn't have turned out as good :D

sorry I have to take some credit clean

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL its all good take all the cred
im happy u like them and everyone else does to

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Someone has some rattle can skills!

BB

u have NO idea

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
gotta give credit where credit is due especially when someone asks me to do it to there rims and I **** it up because I didn't originally paint mine so I have no skills

just gotta wax them a little to bring out that purple :D

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thehoe92 if you want to pm me the full res of that sig pic I can work up a few ideas.. If you want but the wheels set it off man.. good choice.. Damn blizzard made me buy a can of that red anodized paint. I took off my valve covers and sprayed them but i realized the prep work has to be perfect i will try again later lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia