thehoe92 Painted Rims **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thehoe92 if you want to pm me the full res of that sig pic I can work up a few ideas.. If you want but the wheels set it off man.. good choice.. Damn blizzard made me buy a can of that red anodized paint. I took off my valve covers and sprayed them but i realized the prep work has to be perfect i will try again later lol

SCORE!!! :D hahahah...post it up!!! lol

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the truck looks siick man and the color looks awesome

Yes go for the JK look, I did
HD hood, SS bumper, SS grill inserts and painted grill is the look I LOVE and I get so many comments and looks on it
Do it man, you wont regret it

picture.jpg

What kind of headlights and corners are on it. Are they clear, smoked, or black?

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
My hoe got new shoes

NJ Pot holes destroyed my last set of rims so had to get a new pair. However these rims have a smaller offset than my last so they dont stick out as far as the last pair. Not sure how I feel about them yet

Attachments

• IMG_1283.jpg
    IMG_1283.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1286.jpg
    IMG_1286.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1285.jpg
    IMG_1285.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smoked 8001 HID's and corners all smoked with LED conversion bulbs

Bought them off ebay. Quite cheap too $125 for the set

Ok, I thought they were clear lens with the black back? I'm buying a bunch of stuff right now to get that real custom look. I have the u2-55 26's, but got them when they first came out. Now everyone has the same look I have, and I can't take it anymore. I'm getting the HD hood, 2/3 drop, truck and rims painted black but not murdered, and something done to the interior. What size are the led bulbs in the corners because I was looking at some on ebay?

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

NJ Pot holes destroyed my last set of rims so had to get a new pair. However these rims have a smaller offset than my last so they dont stick out as far as the last pair. Not sure how I feel about them yet

I messed mine up too. I hit a curb and bent the front rims, got them fixed. I just hit another curb and bent the rears on the inside. I will get those fixed soon. I don't love my truck enough to buy new rims. It was shaking when I bent the front rims. After I got it repaired it rode good. Then I bent those rears, and now its shaking again.

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score

I like em!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo