The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Sure, if you also add a drop and a color matched body kit (spoiler and side skirts replacing RBs) like GM has on this show truck. Although I can't believe they went through the trouble to colormatch everything except that silly wraparound chrome window trim.

Meh, I'll tell you if it's nice when I see it in person in a couple of days. ;)

I respect you and your taste in things, but I'd go the opposite direction. These things are screaming for a lift and some meaty tires. Add some tow/haul mirrors and its game on. I don't like the chrome window trim either. That can be black for all I care. The grill and lights would definitely be swapped for the PPV black setup.

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PPV Tahoe. Also saw a truck with about 4 2015 Tahoe/Suburban today.

Attachments

• image-1132452216.jpg
    image-1132452216.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 70

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
PPV Tahoe. Also saw a truck with about 4 2015 Tahoe/Suburban today.

That black grille surround better be available to the public so we can paint it and get rid of the nasty regular chrome one.

ScubaJim

Reaction score
Not a fan of the grill"e" on the new Tahoe. The Denali is ok. The squared lines and edges sadly remind me of the ford Flex or even a Cherokee. I think they should have left the lines more rounded. IMO

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wish they would bring back a Blazer or 2 door Full size SUV. I see the Photo shop posted, did someone say there could be one in the works.

On another note, were those test mules in that pic of a transport full of the K2 suv's or has GM really started production earlier then Q1 2014 as stated at launch?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts