The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always boggles my mind that people will own something that they seemingly hate so much. When I don't like something I get rid of it and get something else :shrug: Seems logical to me.

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI the new FJ cruiser is a 4 door. It is a clam shell design 4 door.

Sorry to bust your bubble.

a9ezu6er.jpg

Hahaha its ok I use to own one 2008 model it lasted 4 years until it was totaled in an accident.

True it is clam shel but still it show as a 2dr I personally consider it a smart 2dr :)

It is just me and my way, sorry

By the way the project of this fj (the picture you used I remember it now it was one the greatest projects I have seen

Thanx for the memories

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

It always boggles my mind that people will own something that they seemingly hate so much. When I don't like something I get rid of it and get something else :shrug: Seems logical to me.

It is a restoration project, made and planed for specific requirements (I am talking about my tahoe project)

But when out of what I have seen hear and my friends problems with parts and trucks I stopped my self from buying a new Chevy so this how the continued problem caused me to quit buying any GM product for example if I have a 98 model facing cracked dash and 2011 model facing same problem!! 15 years and GM couldn't solve it!!

This is what I was trying to say..

Personally I was hoping and planing to buy the new Silverado Z71 but after everything and you may think that there is a warranty let me tell you when you know how week is the support of thr manufacturer andhow bad is your country dealer (from continues experience and I understand what is the GCC market compared to the US market) it is not as easy as if you are at the states

Honestly I expected by now the American manufacturer would be much better than the Japanese but unfortunately when it comes to 4x4 SUV it is handed to Japanese

saif najd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know someone's smelly butt has been driving your vehicle before? Ewwww

You can always redo the seats or just replace them :)

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I don't understand the increase! Why?

Keep it basic keep it simple it well work and sell!

Now they are using less of everything and still the prices go's up!

Sequoia is the way to go?

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's economics and inflation. The price always increases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bl74