The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
You mean lunar rover tires aren't as en vogue as your parking like a dick?
They're stock size 285/45r22

Regarding the parking: That's my work parking lot. The spaces are so narrow that a full size SUV barely fits in the lines. You can see the equinox next to me into 1/4 of my space. That's how we make it work; it's just known that whomever parts next to the stripes parks half-way in, and then everyone gets a little extra space.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're stock size 285/45r22

Regarding the parking: That's my work parking lot. The spaces are so narrow that a full size SUV barely fits in the lines. You can see the equinox next to me into 1/4 of my space. That's how we make it work; it's just known that whomever parts next to the stripes parks half-way in, and then everyone gets a little extra space.

Geez. Your hoe makes her shoes look fat.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Not even sure what happened, but it happened this morning on the way home from dropping the kid off at school. Heard a clunk, didn't think much of it. Got it home, looked under it, and realized how ******* lucky I am that I got home without catapulting the truck. Of course I threw away my stockers last weekend 1f643.png

Awaiting a response from Spohn to see if we can overnight new bushing sleeves and spacers.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not even sure what happened, but it happened this morning on the way home from dropping the kid off at school. Heard a clunk, didn't think much of it. Got it home, looked under it, and realized how ******* lucky I am that I got home without catapulting the truck. Of course I threw away my stockers last weekend View attachment 423242

Awaiting a response from Spohn to see if we can overnight new bushing sleeves and spacers.

So the bolts came loose or broke?