Tahoewhat (Mike)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to relay my experience with buying from Mike on here!!

I just received a few items that Mike sent me tonight (sorry, none for my denali but instead for my wifes Jetta and my boat) !!

First off, they weren't how he described them to me.........they were actually in better shape than he had told me!! lol

Also, he also actually Fed Ex'd them to me before I had actually paid him for them (not saying that he's gonna do that for you). lol

Also, I now have about a crap load of packing material and bubble wrap from him wrapping everything double time to ensure that it all came secure and protected!! I think I could open a shipping company now with all the wrap I have from it now, but I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to stuff being shipped to me!!

And last, he communicated with me through the whole process, from shipping them off to actually texting me when they were delivered to my door step through the Fed Ex site (actually am hoping that it was through the site and not him across the street peering through the trees with a spotting scope, that would be just creepy!! ahhaha)

All in all, I have bought from TahoeWhat (Mike) a few times now and all I can say about the guy is great things!! He's a honest guy who want's to help others out whenever possible, and for that I'd buy from him anytime and recommend him to all!! Thanks again for another great buying experience, I owe you big time brotha!! :Handshake:

Chris

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to relay my experience with buying from Mike on here!!

I just received a few items that Mike sent me tonight (sorry, none for my denali but instead for my wifes Jetta and my boat) !!

First off, they weren't how he described them to me.........they were actually in better shape than he had told me!! lol

Also, he also actually Fed Ex'd them to me before I had actually paid him for them (not saying that he's gonna do that for you). lol

Also, I now have about a crap load of packing material and bubble wrap from him wrapping everything double time to ensure that it all came secure and protected!! I think I could open a shipping company now with all the wrap I have from it now, but I wouldn't have it any other way when it comes to stuff being shipped to me!!

And last, he communicated with me through the whole process, from shipping them off to actually texting me when they were delivered to my door step through the Fed Ex site (actually am hoping that it was through the site and not him across the street peering through the trees with a spotting scope, that would be just creepy!! ahhaha)

All in all, I have bought from TahoeWhat (Mike) a few times now and all I can say about the guy is great things!! He's a honest guy who want's to help others out whenever possible, and for that I'd buy from him anytime and recommend him to all!! Thanks again for another great buying experience, I owe you big time brotha!! :Handshake:

Chris

Ha ha ha ha.. Just now saw this.
I only try to describe items as I would want them to be to me. I don’t like surprises, so I wouldn’t expect someone else to like them either. And for shipping, I know how UPS/FED EX / ETC. treat their packages, so the more the better. Cant be too much packaging.
So if anyone needs a box w/ bubble wrap, good wrap, send Chris a message, im sure he will work out a deal. Ha ha .

Thanks for the kind words Chris. Communication is the key in any business transaction.

Everything he says about me, I have the same comments about buying anything from him, if he ever had something I wanted. Lol

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for Mike as well. Great guy to deal with. I have had multiple transactions with him, and I probably will again at some point. :Handshake:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks scott.

Scott is awesome to deal with as well. And lives close. lol.

(no luck w/ the handle still)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401