Tahoe in Crash- totaled other car

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
So, I swear God or Karma or something is trying to keep me from selling my Tahoe. But the other day, I was driving through an intersection, and wham, I got hit in the side by a 2001 cadillac deville and we both go down in the ditch. I don't remember what happened, and neither does the other guy. No witnesses, so when police show up they decided no-one was at fault and no ticket. This guy hit the side of me going like 45, and my driver side door/fender has little dents, a few scrapes down the side. His car, totaled by the looks of it, got seriously f***ed up by my Tank of an SUV. Probably saved my life being in the Tahoe since he hit my door right where I was sitting. When he hit me, we both went down a hill, I stopped almost immediately thanks to my awesome tires. :) His car kept on going down the hill almost into another road, but he turned in time.
Anyway, no one was hurt. But I gotta pay out of pocket for repairs since I didn't have collision insurance.:emotions122: I get a quote tomorrow, I'll update repair costs.

So, moral of story, don't drive cars. I didn't take a picture of his car, so I found one online of another car that looked exactly like his damage, and without exaggeration! I swear! I was pretty proud of my Tank Tahoe for taking so little damage. :)

Attachments

• car crash.jpg
    car crash.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 258
  • mms95picture.jpg
    mms95picture.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG958308.jpg
    IMG958308.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG952547.jpg
    IMG952547.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 244

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn that suck. Glad you're ok. I'm guessing the other car took out the guard rail?

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn bro sorry to here about your truck. Glad your ok though this is exactly what I meant about being in a camaro vs. tahoe now do you see what I'm talking about haha?

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dang that blows! your hoe looked so good too. oh well, make it better this go around. glad ya made it w/out getting seriously hurt.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn that sucks. Glad your ok!

Tahoe - 1
Cadillac - 0

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
glad your ok. But if im mistaken thats a BMW. Unless there was more than one car involved. Love the statement how you came to a stop quickly due to your awesome tires lol. You should tell the tire manufacture about that story and maybe they will post it on customer reviews sections on the page

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amada

Latest posts