03 GMC Yukon Totaled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Denalis but something about the front end just doesn’t suit me I like the stock front end on mine I was planning on going Sierra 2500 hd front end on it too but I looked at a lot of Yukon with the stock front and it looked pretty clean. I’m hoping to get something similar to what I had before tho same year if not 06
hey now, what's wrong with the Denali front end? lol

Glad to hear you're okay after the accident, sorry about your truck. Hopefully the experienced gained with your first project will help you with your next one!

OP
OP
Jeffs5-3

Jeffs5-3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey now, what's wrong with the Denali front end? lol

Glad to hear you're okay after the accident, sorry about your truck. Hopefully the experienced gained with your first project will help you with your next one!
Nothings wrong with the Denali end I like it but I don’t see myself with the front end that’s all lol. Thanks tho I’m just waiting on the insurance to accept fault and pay me out on my truck and everything that I spent on it

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothings wrong with the Denali end I like it but I don’t see myself with the front end that’s all lol. Thanks tho I’m just waiting on the insurance to accept fault and pay me out on my truck and everything that I spent on it
usually any work performed on it in the last 12 months with receipts is +plus value on the vehicle, be sure to make any of that clear to the insurance company.
+ any car seats, as any involved in a accident are no longer able to be used.
+pain & suffering usually you do not feel it until 2-3 days later, maybe see a doctor for a checkup regardless and add that
and if you were injured in any manner, do not sign any insurance release until you are happy with there offer.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
GO TO YOUR DOCTOR...... Do NOT settle on injury claim, until all full payments are satisfied by you. DEMAND all extras you vested into the Yukon are also covered above the 'market value' .

You were rear ended, and hit by 2 vehicles. Go after both insurance companies for the same 'double' loss amount. DON'T SETTLE FOR INJURIY CLAIM..... I hope your own insurance adjuster has balls !! If not aggressive, contact your CLAIMS MANAGER. ( the boss of the adjusters )....

Years ago, I was an independent Insurance Adjuster / Investigator...

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the copy of the police accident report !!!!!!!!! ( Your adjuster can get the report )... Also the other driver's statements to police report. ( Did they lie to the police? )......& if so, include their lies to your insurance company evaluation to 'fault' and " false police report".... and.... I found many police accident scene reports to be incorrect on details.

I assume your airbag deployed ?? ( value in that detail )

Wait for police to ticket these drivers before any actions are finished, for your advantage to the other 2 insurance companies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jeffs5-3

Jeffs5-3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Get the copy of the police accident report !!!!!!!!! ( Your adjuster can get the report )... Also the other driver's statements to police report. ( Did they lie to the police? )......& if so, include their lies to your insurance company evaluation to 'fault' and " false police report".... and.... I found many police accident scene reports to be incorrect on details.

I assume your airbag deployed ?? ( value in that detail )

Wait for police to ticket these drivers before any actions are finished, for your advantage to the other 2 insurance companies.
I lawyered up following day I have everything documented all my loses I’ve been going to chiro visits pain doctor getting 2 MRIs done the 30th my sister has video of the other person and as well as another bystander lying out the a*s trying to put me at fault my attorney been pushing ******* both insurances I looked at the police report already and the statement from the lady in the blue car is straight up lying saying she stopped and all lol. Anyone know how I can upload the dashcam footage so you can see yourself?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar