Tahoe getting Wrapped!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it have a glossy look ? Or will it look more flat? Onyx black is hard to keep looking good little rock chips all over the front. I was told to wrap it and that sound like a good idea but I wanna keep the high gloss look and still protect it. NO bra! Dont like the look.

OP
OP
Jaytizzle

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will it have a glossy look ? Or will it look more flat? Onyx black is hard to keep looking good little rock chips all over the front. I was told to wrap it and that sound like a good idea but I wanna keep the high gloss look and still protect it. NO bra! Dont like the look.

It'll be gloss.

It's Avery's Gloss Dark Grey

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! So does the paint on the truck have to be great to flawless before it's wrapped? Or will it have to touched up? I have a few spots that the clear is coming off. The shop wants 800 to a G to fix. Can I just wrap over it and put the cash tword the wrap insted of paint and wrap? How was your paint?

OP
OP
Jaytizzle

Jaytizzle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm running 285/55/20 Fuel Boosts with Nitto Terra Grapplers, but I hate these tires!

I really like the BFG K02's. Super quite on the road.

Nice! So does the paint on the truck have to be great to flawless before it's wrapped? Or will it have to touched up? I have a few spots that the clear is coming off. The shop wants 800 to a G to fix. Can I just wrap over it and put the cash tword the wrap insted of paint and wrap? How was your paint?

My paint was fine. Before I dropped it off, I did a good clean and they used clay bar after.

Reaction score
I really like the BFG K02's. Super quite on the road.

Thanks for that feedback. I was wondering about road noise on KO2s. The nittos are extremely loud, especially at highway speeds. I always ran KOs on my old truck and loved them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65