Sway Bars for Stock Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twminter

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Needing to replace my sway bar bushings on my '07 Denali and I thought I might as well go ahead and replace sway bar and end links as well. Which companies are the best for stock suspensions, DJM, EIBACH, ETC? Also, I believe upfront I just need the sway bar and end links but not sure what I would need in back.

PaulS63

Reaction score
I have the Hotchkis kit front and rear. Happy with it overall, just need to narrow the rear links 90 thousandths to fit the frame brackets.

edlova23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set(front & rear) of belltech for sale brand new in the box

Supergas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had my AutoRide repaired today, one shock was bad and have made the decision to keep the stock ride height as my 09 Tahoe is 4WD and we do some exploring on trips plus i want to retain the factory AutoRide system so passed on the shock/spring/spindle or Arnott systems. All seemed good but I have some history with Hotchkis.

I bought the Hotchkis PN: 2291 07-14 GM SUV Sway Bar Set direct from Hotchkis. I went with Hotchkis as I have used their products on autocross cars with great success. Plus they test the heck out of their products instead of just making a larger diameter bar..,

If you call in ask for Drew, he will treat you right..tell him Gene sent you.:) it might cost extra (ha ha)

Supergas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700