Superlift PN3364

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been looking into this for awhile and found a wholesaler on ebay liquidating them for cheap. Ending up biting the bullet and bought it tonight for just under 250 shipped just for the front box part. Hoping that it will restore some of the ride quality where i can decrank the TBars some hopefully.

I may be also adding a 1.5in Zone Bodylift to this as well hoping to clear some 35x12.50 on a 20x10. Was set on 20x9 but i know i wont be happy till i have the deep dish wheels so no need to rebuy wheels after these tires wear all the way out. picked them up for cheap so im going try and make them work

justinlw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do they show anymore available? I'm looking for the same kit. Hadn't seen it on eBay, just on amazon for $580

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

I found the seller, that was a pretty good deal. Wish I would have seen it sooner!

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it said it was the last one. I havent actually decided if thats the route im going to go with it yet but if i dont use it ill let ya have it for what i paid

justinlw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll throw some extra on it for you if you decide to get rid of it. Let me know!

justinlw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get to play with the kit yet? I'm still interested if you end up not using it, but I'd also like to hear how it turns out if you decide to install.

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven't had a chance mess with or decide if im going to use it. came in the brown truck the other day and its sitting in my apartment. Getting ready to move back to TN next week so i havent even checked thru the parts list to make sure it was all there. all parts look good though!

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's sitting in my storage container probably be around the first of the year before i have a chance to get it installed.

justinlw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get this put together? I'm about to order something after high-centering mine at the deer lease twice. Debating this kit, or getting a 6" and de cranking a bit.

OP
OP
L

LabGeek24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's still sitting in the storage building. I moved it the other day and said i really need to get this installed. Going to try and order new control arms for the front in the next week or so and then go find somebody to install all of this for me or atleast start getting quotes on it