Supercharging a 2000 yukon denali 5.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last year I bought a 200 yukon denali with 156k miles on it. After a summer of hauling the trailer and stereo and stuff around it became aparent that I would need to replace the motor and probably the transmission.

So I went to GM and ordered a brand new one of each and had it installed in the vehichle. I have done a real nice break in on it. I am ready for a supercharger lol. I am having horrible luck finding a kit, or a damned hood though.
Any suggestions?
Yes this is the 2 year 99-00 denali with the 350. Which is why I think it's difficult to find applications for.

true95w/t

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know whipple made a kit for the vortec 5.7. There's a guy on fullsizechevy.com that had one on his 98 or 99 5.7 truck. I think it may even be for sale.you can check there or call whipple. As far as supercharger I wouldn't think one for your Denali would be any different than one for same year Chevy/gmc truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true95w/t

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Talk to Jenna at black bear. I was talking with her earlier today about forced induction. She said they sell different kits so I'm sure she can point you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso