Sunshade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations for a good front windshield sunshade? The one available from GM is $100 via the dealerships and about $80 on eBay. Seems a bit excessive for a sunshade. Can't seem to find a good one on Amazon that says it will fit the 2015 Tahoes...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try this one at Auto Anything. I picked one up for my 2006 Tahoe and use it everyday in Florida. Makes a massive heat difference to the interior along with 5% tinted windows.

It says it fits all Tahoe models, even when selecting 2015 in the drop down menu. I believe it is pretty universal. Has a small cut out to fit around the rear view mirror, velcro strap to secure when rolled up and super shiny aluminum metallic surface to reflect the sun and heat. The fit on my windscreen top to bottom and side to side is spot on, with just enough at the side edges to tuck between the windscreen and A pillar.

10% off sale going now. Had mine shipped for $34.99. There is one model step up listed, not sure what the difference is.

Here is the link. If it doesn't work, just enter your truck details in the drop down menus. May be worth checking out. No complaints my end.

http://www.autoanything.com/driving-accessories/60A4065A0A0.aspx

OP
OP
chicagofan00

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up ordering the Intro-Tech Ultimate Reflector version as there were a couple of reviews saying it fit the 2015 Tahoe just fine. Even allowed me to select if I had the lane departure warning system so it sounds like it should fit just fine.

Definitely cheaper than the GM version! :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way to go! I did see after I sent that message that the Ultimate had a few reviews for 2015s. Auto Anything has sorted me out with a few items for my Tahoe. Good prices, usually sales and fast shipping.

justinb181

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I ended up ordering the Intro-Tech Ultimate Reflector version as there were a couple of reviews saying it fit the 2015 Tahoe just fine. Even allowed me to select if I had the lane departure warning system so it sounds like it should fit just fine.

Where did you order from?

Anzir

Reaction score

I got the same one, works very well with an excellent fit on my 15 Denali.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz