Strut info needed on '07 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they did make a pps system for the truck but when you order it from the factory it was not pedders.

They made 3 kits which is what they still have now lowered or oe height or lifted.

OP
OP
P

pudge_the_fireman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info... It has 100k miles, but you know how cops drive. Might as well be 250k

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
most likely the shocks are gone. You can do a quick visual check to see if they are oil soaked. only other way is to take them off and see how it reacts when you push down on the shaft.

other than that I would do a quick check of the other items I showed you especailly if truck has been drivin in snow. upper and lower a arm bushings might be shot which I have been seeing or balljoints worn or tie rods loose.

If you can lift the truck up and hold tire and 3 and 9 position and rock back and fourth and then at the 12 and 6 position and do the same and you see movement means balljoints have play and should be changed

then you can pull and push on tie rods to see if there is movement in the ball joint area and if so should replace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts